Does your family struggle with
- Having a child that is a selective eater with or without other behavioral or sensory issues?
- Your child’s diet who is on the autism spectrum or has ADD/ADHD?
- Weight issues?
- Growth issues?
- GI issues such as reflux, early satiety, IBS, IBD, Celiac disease, food allergies or intolerances?
- Feeding tube management?
- Prediabetes or Type 2 Diabetes?
- High cholesterol or high triglycerides?
- High blood pressure?
Andrea has over 15 years of experience as a pediatric and family dietitian, working with children, teens, young adults, and caregivers. She helps her clients strategize practical and sound nutrition plans that will not only help improve their health and physical outcomes, but also help relieve the stress kids and families face everyday trying to cope with these issues on their own.
60 minute indepth
PLUS Two 45-minute sessions
Observation and Listening
Young People Engagement
Establish long-term and short-term goal setting
Weekly, bi-weekly or
monthly touch base
Monday – Friday,
8 am – 5 pm EST
Meal planning and journaling
(via dedicated app)
Insurance accepted: Aetna, New Jersey Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, CignaHealth.
For inquiries about coverage, please contact your plan for details.
Meal planning made easy!
Are you and your family struggling to prepare healthy meals because of your busy schedule? Meal planning can help you:
Eat more variety
Eat more frequently as a family
Learn how to become a better cook
Lower your stress levels!
Work with me
In order to help others learn to apply their health goals on a daily basis, I work with EatLove to provide you a meal plan specifically designed for YOU!
I am able to create a customized meal plan based on your health goals, your food preferences, food allergies, and cooking skills. Watch the video to learn more.
In addition to working with me one on one for your nutrition educational needs and goal setting, you will also receive or benefit from:
- Meal Plans that are 100% customized to your specific nutritional needs, food preferences and schedule.
- Guidance with meeting and not exceeding your nutritional needs every day and every week!
- Eliminating stress and complexity of creating weekly meals.
- Trying new meal variety of tasty, tested, and expert-curated recipes.
- Creating lasting change in how you plan, prepare, and shop for meals.
All packages include online access to personalized meal plans, easy to follow recipes, step-by-step prep schedule, plus support and guidance from me!
Hear from my clients
DOWNLOAD Dealing with your picky eater 101
Some of my clients favorite programs
The excited eater
for picky eaters
I understand as a parent how difficult it can be when your child is picky. I will come alongside you to help you get to the root of the challenges with your picky eater — whether it be behavior or disordered eating — and support you with proven ideas.
The smart eater
for food intolerance
When you or a loved one has been diagnosed with conditions that can be alleviated with nutrition, I help you pinpoint the troubled areas and come up with solutions that improve life.
The balanced eater
for weight struggles
When your child is struggling with his or her weight, it may be difficult to change his/her behaviors. There are solutions. I help you understand the “why” and help you with the “how” to help your child.